Saturday, November 8, 2008

QUITE A PREDICAMENT

I woke up from my nap today and no one was around
I tried to call for help, but no one heard my sounds
What should I do? I thought, I'd really like to eat
Hello, Hello? I'm no longer asleep!
I guess no one is coming, I hope they're all OK
It's not usually so quiet, especially this time of day
I decided that I should check on them,
since they hadn't come for me
It started out as a good idea,
but something went wrong you see
I wiggled a little to the left and rolled a little to the right,
I've gotten really good at rolling and wiggling,
I practice every night
Well, I made it out of the swing with only a little fall
But someone should have reminded me,
I haven't learn to crawl

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Holy cow... did you make up that poem? If so, you are amazing! Really cute, by the way. And I hope Molly was okay!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I made it up after we saw Molly stuck under the swing. She was fine, she was just playing under there waiting for someone to find her.

Alanna said...

We want to know what Earl's comment was and why it was removed by the author! Such censorship should not be!

--Dustin

Megan said...

What kind of a mother grabs the camera BEFORE she picks up her fallen child?!! {oh, yeah, a blogging mom! :D} I'm glad Molly was ok. Aren't you glad kids are sooo resilient?!

Anonymous said...

Ok, in answer to everyone's comments 1) earl comment was deleted because I accidently left my comment under his name and I just couldn't let him have the credit for writing the poem. 2) Earl and the girls found Molly like that and took a picture. I never saw her under the swing expect in the pic. Once I saw the pic the idea for the poem came to me.

Eileen said...

I remember the time Eiza fell out of her swing, scared the crap out of me!!!! But just like Molly it was only a little fall! That girl has made me run fast often! They are a lot of fun!

JoAnn said...

Thanks for answering all of the questions - then I don't have to ask as well ;D What a little wiggle worm! Glad she was just playing and not hurt.

Megan said...

did you know you can remove the 'comment deleted' so it doesn't show at all?

I've chosen your blog to receive a 'Butterfly Award' (please visit our blog for details). :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails