Lisa! Was this one of those posts that you did after later posts but back dated it? I never saw Moody the snowman before! I'm so touched that you named it after us...and it's such a cute snowman too!
Meet the Doll Makers: Earl, the lone man. Technician by trade, Builder of computers, Dad to three. Lisa, ruler of the roost. Mother by trade, Seeker of sleep, Passion for Scrapbooking. Meet the Dolls: Annabelle, the button nose, avid storyteller, forgetter of nothing. Emily, the ornery one, fiercely independent, keeper of the sly eye and million-dollar smile. Molly, the wee one, true ruler of roost, possesses the ability to make grown people talk funny.
Earl & Lisa
Molly
Emmy
Annabelle
Watch Us Go
.........................................
SOME INSPIRATION FOR YA
.......................................
4 comments:
Great snowman! Did you build him down on the ground or up on your deck?
we built him on the ground behind our neighbor's apartment.
I love that you built a snowman there! ...and that you captured that crazy random snowfall Sunday night. Nice graphics!!
Lisa! Was this one of those posts that you did after later posts but back dated it? I never saw Moody the snowman before! I'm so touched that you named it after us...and it's such a cute snowman too!
Post a Comment