Friday, November 6, 2009

Nursery Here She Comes






HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY LITTLE MOLLY!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

Wow! I checked the blog today, not really expecting anything and WOW another one! Your so good to me!

And NURSERY? Get out!! I should have known it was coming when Megan mentioned Daniel going there on her blog...but it didn't click...so it didn't help the shock. She's just a little baby, isn't she?

ps is she shouting hooray or crying in the last picture?

Anonymous said...

CRYING, she was DONE taking pictures and it was only about 60 secs worth

Jeanine said...

Yeah for when they're 18 months and begin nursery!

Megan said...

Good luck with the nursery transition! It's so nice for them to finally have a place to go, and so tricky when they don't want to stay there by themselves! =) I hope she loves it!!

Marcie said...

I love Molly's many expressions. They don't get much cuter than that! I bet you're so relieved she can start nursery. I know I always am!

Susan said...

She's getting so big. She's started to look more like her mommy.

The Halls said...

Oh Molly. You are precious and I miss you!! Your headband is so cute. Hope you LOVE nursery!

Related Posts with Thumbnails