For Sale
2005 Porsche Cayman
Low Miles, One owner
Has been places you could only imagine

Why go to the beach when you could take it with you!
Built in tackle box and fish keeper.

Equipped with Misting Vents,
Mud mask applicator when A/C is on high
Custom textured paint, Frosted glass

Accessories: Shovel and pail in back seat, Hydro Suspension,
Water cooled, 0-60 knots in 4.2sec
$65,000 OBO











5 comments:
So, we need the whole story here... obviously some people should NOT have been entrusted with luxury vehicles!!!
ps still waiting for the pedicure explanation too!
I guess the news didn't reach "Oh Canada!" These two cars were under water in the peoples garage during the Nashville Flood of 2010, both cars were totaled by insurance. As for Lisa and her pedicure, she bribed them with gummy worms, Annabelle one the contest and got 2 worms.
No... the news was up here. I'm just a little slow at putting two and two together... Dustin too. Even though I did think, when I heard the news about Nashville, that I should find out how it affected you guys. You doing alright? You far enough out of town?
The post makes much more sense now.
I'm glad to know the answer to both of Alanna's questions, too. Wow! The car pics have a lot more impact now! =) Hope you guys have been able to stay somewhat dry!
P.S. Lisa, unless those were super short foot rubs, 2 gummy worms to the winner sounds like slave labor. ;)
Post a Comment