Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Special Day

9 years ago today, I was welcoming this cutie into my life...

And 7 years ago today, I welcomed this little cutie into my life...

Happy Anniversary to one sweet man, and

Happy Birthday to one sweet little girl.


6 comments:

tolm2535 said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! And Happy Birthday Annabelle! So many good things are happening in the Bennett Household. May you have a good year and many more to come. Love the Tolmans

AMANDA said...

Yay!! Congrats to all 3 of you... :D

Marcie said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy b-day to Annabelle! I can't believe she's 7!! That is a great pic of you and Earl, btw. You look great!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday, Annabelle! Happy Anniversary, Lisa & Earl! What a great day for you all. I didn't realize you shared that day -- what a great 2nd anniversary present! =)

Just a side note, Molly is still getting congratulated for being 2 years old on your Lilypie. ;)

Alanna said...

Oh, I was trying to remember if it was the 23rd or 24th when everything happened. It's just making me realize that it's been over a year since I've seen you. Which is sad... but I hope you had a happy anniversary/daughter's birthday!

ps I can't believe how young you AND Earl look in your wedding picture! Cuties!!

Jeanine said...

Wow, you & your husband look exactly the same after 9 years from your happy wedding day! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails