Congratulations! How exciting to get your home. Move in day is a double edge sword---you have to move and unpack---but you get to unpack to stay! Can't wait to see the pictures. Good luck
Meet the Doll Makers: Earl, the lone man. Technician by trade, Builder of computers, Dad to three. Lisa, ruler of the roost. Mother by trade, Seeker of sleep, Passion for Scrapbooking. Meet the Dolls: Annabelle, the button nose, avid storyteller, forgetter of nothing. Emily, the ornery one, fiercely independent, keeper of the sly eye and million-dollar smile. Molly, the wee one, true ruler of roost, possesses the ability to make grown people talk funny.
Earl & Lisa
Molly
Emmy
Annabelle
Watch Us Go
.........................................
SOME INSPIRATION FOR YA
.......................................
8 comments:
How exciting!! Congrats- I hope it all goes really smoothly.
Yippee! I hope it all goes smoothly, too. Does that mean Sat 7/31 is moving day? =)
yes megan, want to come help?? :)
Congratulations! How exciting to get your home. Move in day is a double edge sword---you have to move and unpack---but you get to unpack to stay! Can't wait to see the pictures. Good luck
So exciting!! I love your new house. It's very cute and it looks like you have a good-size lot? Congrats!
Cute! I LOVE the wrap-around porch!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! I'll have to come SEE it! Love the porch too!
Post a Comment