Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Painters for Hire



Happy attitudes provide a fun working environment
(As long as seeing paint applied in 12 differnent directions isn't stressful for you).
Minimum spills allows for easy cleanup
(Most spills occur on painters bodies, so as long as you kept them contained in one area , you should be fine).
So, so cute to look at
(If you don't mind be constantly distracted with the need to take pictures).
Will work for free

4 comments:

Becca said...

CUTE! Okay, and I'll admit...my heart rate did go up a bit looking at these pictures. If I gave my kids paint rollers it would be disaster with a capital 'D'! You are definitely a nicer mommy than me! Great pics!

zoniwoni said...

Love it! I know they had to have had a great time doing it. You are a great mommy.

Megan said...

Love how Molly & Emmy are wearing matching outfits. My kids LOVED painting their bedroom, and I found it stressful, too. =) Is that one of their rooms or are you letting them help with all the painting?

Alanna said...

I noticed those great walls in the birthday post. They're awesome! I'm so jealous that you're ALLOWED to do that kind of stuff! What fun for the kids... can't believe how big Molly is... or still how LONG Annabelle's hair is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails