Friday, September 10, 2010

The View From Two








Today's exhibit brought to you by our very own budding artist, Molly. Molly has a unique style and creativity which we believe comes from being only 3 ft tall. She receives alot of her inspiration from the thrill of using electronics when no one over 5ft tall is paying attention.

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Molly, you'll have to forgive my lack of artistic comprehension. But please explain picture #3. Okay, just what is that third picture? Do you know? You're quite a talent!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, it's the rear-end of a horse in a shopping cart, of course!

Megan said...

Ok, that 3rd picture got me too until I looked at picture 4 more closely. Ha ha ha! Love it. Thanks for sharing, Lisa! P.S. I love your description of Molly's work. =D

Heather said...

UM... IS THAT YOUR NEW HOUSE? Is that YOUR orange chair by the fireplace?! HOLY MOLY I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alanna said...

Okay, I'm glad to know that it actually is a "rear-end" and that my mind doesn't easily jump to such conclusions without cause. Whew.

Marcie said...

Haha, that's funny. Don't you love it when you are going through the camera pics and you know right away that one of the kids got ahold of the camera. That happens quite often at our house too. :) Love the picture she took of Emily. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails