It has been a crazy, amazing process that I never thought would take me to this point. I honestly never dreamed that I would be able to stick with it this long--that I would actually be this successful.
I think it is AMAZING to look at it in this perspective. I was carrying around 10 bags of sugar!50 lbs of fertilzer looks like this:
Would you want to lug that around EVERY day?? Yeah, me neither!
50 lbs of child looks like this:
So, what does 50 lbs of weight look like? Well, I will show you.
This is what me 50 lbs ago looks like:
This is a picture taken of me with my Sunbeam class last year. I know it is kind of a random picture to use, but when I saw it and realized that my little class would have this picture and that this is how they would always remember me I realized that I wanted to make some changes in my life.
This is what me minus 50 lbs looks like:
You are welcomed to laugh at my pose. {HAHA} I decided to embrace my change and pose like I was in a weight-loss ad. Annabelle actually took this picture for me. I was too embrassed to do it with any other adults around. Oooh, I should have gotten one of me standing in my old pair of pants! That would be a sight! Maybe next time. ;)
So, there there you have it, folks. The me before and the me now. I am not going to say "after", because to me that implies that I am done and I so hope that this isn't it.














15 comments:
Ahh Lisa you look AMAZING!!! I am so impressed and you should be so proud. It is so hard to get the weight off, and to have been able to get 50 pounds off is such an accomplishment. You'll have to share what has worked for you. I need to start something after this baby comes. Never lost the weight from Paxton too. Anyway, you are so awesome. I'm totally inspired.
Way to go Lisa!! That is awesome!! You look fantastic!! I can't believe the change...AWESOME!!!
Great Job!! You are an inspiration! and I love you!
Lisa, you look fabulous! Congratulations! I'm so glad you've had such great success with something that can be so hard. What a great accomplishment!
Congrats! I've heard it gets harder the closer to 50 (years) you get =) Way to go!
Lisa you look great - way to go girl!
You look Fabulous!!
Lisa, I'm so happy for you.I know what it's like to always have to struggle with that. May you continue to have great success in reaching your goal.
WOW, Lisa you look awesome!!! Seriously, you look amazing. You've done a great job and I'm so glad all your hard work and discipline has paid off.
This is great news--you look FABULOUS!!!!!
oh my gosh. you are amazing! awesome!! you look fantastic! i am so impressed, jealous, and inspired. totally. miss you lisa!
Ahhhhh pretty Lisa, you look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G....I'm so proud of you! :)
Oh my friend, how I miss you every single day. I am so proud that you set your mind to it and kicked weight loses butt. Now you are the skinnty friend. Yea you!!! I love you and have really missed you sooooo much this week. You look so amazing, I can hardly believe it!
WOW Lisa! You look FANTASTIC! I'm so glad you finally a posted a picture of the new you! I'm totally inspired! You really can do anything... because that takes serious discipline!
(Shoot... I guess I'll have to smarten up with the sweets). Please do tell you methods!
Oh, and I love all your 50 lb pics. But I must know did you find that sugar picture or did you actual stack sugar bags in the grocery store aisle?
Hey Lisa,
Just wanted to give another one of my friendly reminders that we're still wanting for at least ONE post in November and we're in the final week!!! What are you trying to do--make me call you to find out what you're up to? J/K. But really no pressure, just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and WOULD like a confirmation that you're doing well! luv, me
Post a Comment