Friday, July 1, 2011

Class of 2023

Seriously, I missed a couple breathes when I walked into the auditorium for Emily's Kindergarten Graduation and saw the sign that said, "Class of 2023." I mean really? 2023? I can't even think that far ahead.


Emily's teacher taught the children a Bob Marley song. It was kinda their class song/motto for the year. Earl found it a little disturbing. I found it absolutely adorable to hear Emily practicing it. Too bad you can't hear her in this video. She is simple precious!









And her name is called...








Our little graduate.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wait a minute -- did you say KINDERGARTEN graduation? I was totally thinking preschool... the way time speeds by, 2023 will be here before we know it! {Though that number does sound more than a little scary to someone who was class of '94. =D}

Jeanine said...

So cute that they have a kindergarten graduation =)

Alanna said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! Really! The beautiful long hair too... I've even seen it live but she'll always have a cute little bob in my mind. Growing up too fast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails