My little girl is all grown and going to school. She just got on the big yellow bus and drove away; so excited and not at all scared. I'm so proud of her. She is going to love kindergarten. She wasn't full of much information when she got home. She acted as though it where any other day. I grilled her as much as a could and this was all I got.
- Jarom almost fell down on the bus. The bus was her favorite part and she wasn't scared even though mom and dad weren't there with her.
- At school she didn't talk to anyone new, just Jarom. She played with blocks, did a dot-to-dot, colored a bus and had recess in which she got to play on both playgrounds. Her friend Allana from church has a friend at her new school who recognized Annabelle on the playground.
When told that she would be going on the bus again tomorrow!!, she replied, "I know." That's our little Annabelle.











2 comments:
Confident and smart, that's what Annabelle is! You are my very precious Button and Chelle is so proud of you. I love you and miss you!
You left out details of the your reaction to the whole ordeal...but I'll just other people reading this wonder.
Btw, Jarom strongly denys falling on the bus...I'll have to ask again about "almost falling."
Post a Comment