Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello FALL



Smells like pumpkins and candy apples,






















feels like hayrides and scarves,






















sounds like crunching leaves and laughter...



















Hello FALL




6 comments:

Marcie said...

Super cute pictures! I just love the fall... can't wait for it to come this way soon!

Megan said...

How fun! Look how grown up Molly looks. And Annabelle just looks so happy in that first picture. And Emmy in her cute overalls. Fun post!

MICHELLE said...

I love autumn! I remember a Ziggy cartoon about crucnching leaves (which I will walk out of my way for)is like walking on potato chips. See you soon Button, Zip and Snap. I love you! Aunt Chelle

The Halls said...

Seriously could they be any cuter?!?!? I miss them so much. I remember Emmy wearing the outfit Molly has on. I hate missing out!!! Miss you everyday!

Alanna said...

Those are great pictures...especially the first one! It's so joyful.
PS I edited my blog to make it more clear that I ENVY your real autumn season! We just jump to the cold stuff here...and it's very sad :C I didn't really even like the fall until I lived in Seattle...it's so pretty there.

allie said...

awwww, i LOVE autumn! all the holidays are still to come but it's close enough that it's all i can think about:). miss you! and the girlie Qs...ahh, molls and i could be wearing hoodies together...

Related Posts with Thumbnails