#1 Felt is very manipulable. It understands what I expect of it. It does what I want without hesitation.
Example:
Felt Peacock Feathers
Example:
Felt Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head
#3 Felt doesn't get jealous. If I decide, on occasion, that the main material of a project needs to be something else, Felt doesn't mind taking a backseat. Felt plays with with others!
Example:
Octopus and Furry Monster with lovely FELT accents











3 comments:
Once again you have outdone yourself, Lisa! All your costumes look amazing! I especially love Earl and you as Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. =D
Now I need to know if your girls asked for those costumes or if you directed them towards those ideas. ;)
Love them all! Great job!!!
Have I still not commented? Maybe that's what it takes to get you to write more :D
Kay, LOVE everything... no really! Peacock is AMAZING! Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head... so awesome. I especially love your hat!!
I can't imagine all the sewing that octopus must have taken...so cool!
And Molly's monster is just adorable! How do you find the time?
Post a Comment