Apparently the need to be immortalized on YouTube is genetic. So when my girls were asked to be included in my friend, Jessica Frech's new music video they jumped at the chance. (Or perhaps I jumped, even missing a session of General Conference to do so--I know, shame, shame--but those are just details!) Anywho, check out my adorable girls (and as it turns out, ALOT of my felt creations!) in this cute music video:
You will need to click and watch this video right on You Tube in order to view without portions of the shots cut off.











3 comments:
Haha, love it! That was a way cute video. And your kids looked darling.
That was like an "ad" for your esty shop... if only they mentioned the name "Emmy-cake"...It's such cute stuff. Perhaps, you should have done better business negotiation with your friend and had her put up some credits with you as costume designer. You help her out... she helps you out, right?
Oh, and I love the boy wearing your cute pink donut costume. hee hee! love it.
ps did Molly run behind her all that way out of camera view? Or did she just run in at the end????
Oh, that Dustin... way does he have to have a google account too? Sorry. It WAS me writing up there... as I'm sure you noticed. But since he's commenting, I'll tell you that Dustin not only watched this video but continued to watch many Jessica Frech youtube videos, as he did with your previous video. I think he's a fan!
Post a Comment