We made it to Utah on day 3. Earl enjoyed the moment by himself:
This day also included one of my favorite parts of the trip: SONIC! Oh, how I've missed the Route 44 Strawberry Limeade. The sweet taste of strawberry with the tangy lime and the pellet ice, oh, the pellet ice! This Sonic was extra special because it was the first one I've seen with an indoor eating area. My lunch consisted of, of course, the Route 44 Strawberry Limeade, an order of mozzarella cheese sticks and the Frito chili pie. I'm not ashamed--it was AMAZING!
With 13 hours on the road today we actually made it to our destination: Grandma & Grandpa Bennett's in Colorado.











3 comments:
It sounds like you guys had quite the adventure on the road. I can't even imagine doing such a long drive with little kids! I agree that Sonic is the best. That's one thing we were excited about when we moved to Idaho!
I miss Sonic too! I love all their Route 44 drinks and they yummy mozzarella sticks!
Yum!
Post a Comment