Friday, June 26, 2009

NASHVILLE OR BUST -- THE MOVE -- DAY 1


After completely at least 7 runs to the trashcan, vacuuming of the apartment, final loading of the Durango and giving of my vacuum cleaner to a neighbor I've never talked to in the parking lot we were ready to head out at 9AM.
There wasn't a nook or cranny of space that wasn't being used. The girls were completely void of leg room and I had to share my floorboard with the laptop case.


We made it to Portland around 2pm and enjoyed some family fun the remainder of the day.


Thanks JoAnn, Bryce & Sarah and Susan & Michael for the memories. We will miss being so close to you.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I'm glad that after all that stress of packing, loading, reloading, & cleaning, you were able to have some fun moments, too! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your cross-country move. Hope it all went smoothly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails