Hello all, this is Jen. I am Lisa's best friend. I was just thinking of her today and how much I miss spending time with her. I decided that I would hack her account and tell all of you how amazing her and Earl are. Although we have amazing friends here in Washington, NO ONE could take the place of our Bennett's! We miss them every day! Lisa and Earl are pretty much the greatest friends we have ever had. We could laugh with them and cry with them and pretty much have fun with them doing even the lamest things. The first time we hung out with the Bennett's we knew it was meant to be! We had so much fun that night and the date nights got even funner as we grew as friends. To me they aren't even friends anymore they are family. We miss them all the time. I find myself still picking up my phone to ask Lisa to go with me to Joanns or to see if Earl wants to have a guy night with Kevin. Then I realize that they are thousands of miles away and I get sad. We miss the girls so much too. They were such a huge part of our life that I miss having Emmy ring the door bell over and over and Annabelle saying her sweet dinner prayers and Molly screaming at Clark for touching her. Bennett Family we miss you and LOVE you so much. We can't wait to get our bills taken care of so we can come and stay with you. Expect us sooner rather than later!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
well, i guess this is what i get for having the same password for everything!! thanks for your super sweetness. i have three years worth of cherished memories. we were definitely friends in the preexistence!
miss you everyday!
Jen, you're not the only one missing the Bennetts! I guess once you have them, they're hard to live without! Love you guys!
Awww! You guys are definitely missed! Though it's not the same, of course, I'm thankful for blogging for keeping in touch!
Let me just say that I miss all you Seattle friends too!! I really do... but I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs!
Well, I am grateful that the Bennett's moved to TN...I'm glad Lisa is my friend so thanks for sharing her with us!! :)
Post a Comment