Today is the 100th day of school celebration. Annabelle's teacher sent home a letter last week asking the children to wear 100 of something and suggested a simple necklace of 100 Fruit Loops. Ha! No surprise here, but simple isn't really my style. Here's what we came up with.












13 comments:
L-O-V-E IT!!! Seriously! So cute!!! Way to go! I love that I'm not the only person on earth who likes to over-complicate things haha!!
Very cute idea!!! I love that you made it into a heart- creative!!
Love it to pieces! By the way, were did you find so many different buttons? GORGEOUS!
It turned out so cute, Lisa! Of course, it doesn't surprise me at all that a simple assignment turned into something spectacular with you. =) I'd love to know more details of how you did it.
Really cute. With all the buttons on the shirt it doesn't look like 100...but I'm not going to count. Good job, I might steal that idea someday.
Wow! So you really are going to be extra crafty this year. I don't think I would have had enough patience to sew all the buttons on. It looks great!
Now the question is... how long did it take you to make it??? It is so cute though- love it!!
Great idea! Wish my girls were younger again so I could have done this for them...
Even with 100 buttons, there is one that shines the most. Congrats my sweet Button, you have made it through 100 early rise mornings, homework filled days and sweet dream nights.
I love you,
Aunt Chelle
Oh sooo cute, Lisa! I'm glad simple isn't your style... crazy lady!
Ahhhhh.....I think what makes the shirt so cute is the Annebelle that is wearing it. Love you Annabelle! (Good job Lis, so stinkin cute!)
Looks fabulous! Hope your next 100 days are just as fabulous!
What a great idea for Valentines day too!
Post a Comment