Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hippity Hop

HAPPY EASTER
from the Bunny House


Seems the Easter Bunny took three litte dolls and turned them into bunnies. Guess I'd better stock up on carrots.


{click on pictures to enlarge. Tutorial can be found here.}

5 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

Cute crafting, as usual!!

Marcie said...

Cute! I bet your girls loved them.

AMANDA said...

I think they are adorable...I LOVE what you did to their dresses...they turned out perfect!! :)

Alanna said...

Lisa, they are darling! I had not forgot this adorable little project from your previous blog about the crafts you wanted to do. So when I saw this bin at Walmart with clearance gloves for 10 cents, I grabbed 3 pairs to work on during general conference. Unfortunately, the gloves were black, so I'm trying to figure out if a black bunny is okay or if I should make a dog. But I almost have one put together. I just need to put the head on and do the fun decorating stuff. But anyway hopefully my bunny/dog turns out a fraction as cute as yours!!

Megan said...

Are they shown at the bottom in order of age? =D Another super cute project to check off your list. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails