It's HARD to believe that just a little over a month ago this little girl turned EIGHT!
Seriously! I have an 8-yr-old. I mean I am 30 (gasp) now, so I suppose it's not too surprising. But really, I remember when she was born. I remember leaving work on Friday afternoon still pregnant. Going to church on Sunday (her due date) and being completely miserable and having person after person ask me when I was going to have that baby! It was SO annoying! I had no idea that in the wee hours of the next morning I would go into labor and would be calling my boss to tell her that I wouldn't be coming into work that day. After just 4.5 hours of labor , "all natural"-style, this little cutie was be born.
She has been such a joy and such a challenge in my life! This little girl made me a mother and has endured my many mistakes as a first-time parent and STILL loves me unconditionaly! She is a needed member of our family and she is an amazing big sister. She constently makes me proud to be a mom.
I was never so proud as I was one this most special of days











5 comments:
Oh, that is SUCH a cute baby picture and she's still just as sweet! Can't believe how quickly time flies!!
PS Who did her lovely french braids?
haha, certainly not me! remember my friend brittany from seattle that came and did the haircutting part of our Provident Town Fair enrichment? She lives here now, she did them.
congrats to Annabelle!! That is too exciting!!
Annabelle is such a beautiful girl. It's hard to believe she's 8 now. And tell her congrats from us on her baptism. That's so neat!
A belated congratulations, Annabelle! You look so lovely for your special day.
Post a Comment