Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Emmy Turns 6!

For Your Information: I seriously tried to go theme-less for this party. I was going for simple, stress-free. What I found was that it is much MORE stressful for me to go theme-less, to be minimal. So four days before the party I did my normal "thing" and went all out. And I was much happier and calm once I started planning. I realize how this makes me look...Yes, I'm aware that I could have actual mental problems. SO, without further ado, I present:



Emmy's Clown Party



You will need:




A birthday girl and a cake.

Some festive decorations.





Party favor bags that include these cute felt barrettes:



A party hat for Mr. Owl.



Themed food of Corndogs and Popcorn!




Fun Games

Such as Pin the Nose AND the Flower on the Clown





and a high-spirited game of balloon pop!



And of course, a talented friend who provides party guests with clown faces.






And a SUPER cool mom & dad who will dress like a fool for you!


Happy Birthday, Emily!





4 comments:

Jeanine said...

SUPER cute! Amazing cake and face painting =)

SuburbiaMom said...

Fab job, Lisa!!!

Alanna said...

Fabulous again, as expected! Dustin was here giving you props, btw, for your decorations. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your cake! How did you come up with that idea? And you and Earl make very cute clowns!

Marcie said...

WOW! You always amaze me with your talents. I can't believe it only took you 4 days to throw that together. I love that you and Earl dressed up too... such cool parents! And that cake is just awesome... that is A LOT of kit kats! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails