On Thursday my mom and grandma came for a visit. My sweet grandma made me a triple layer strawberry cake, but I did NOT turn 29. I opened presents from family and friends, but I did NOT turn 29. On Friday I had lunch with Annabelle at her school. She was precious. She held my hand and gave me hugs and kisses--even in front of her friends. I did NOT turn 29. I went on a Target shopping spree with a $30 gift card that I received, but NOT because I turned 29. I spent $103 over the $30 gift card on some really great deals. I did NOT spoil myself because I turned 29. I listened to my best friend sing me a song over the phone, but it was NOT because I turned 29--I think she just really likes me. On Friday night, my mom and grandma took us all out to dinner. It was delicious. There was no talk over dinner about anyone's age, because I did NOT turn 29 Earl and I left dinner early to catch a movie. We saw Avatar in 3D. It was BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING. We did NOT go on a date because I turned 29. On Saturday morning Earl and I got up and went to the Temple. We did work for 24 people, though I did NOT turn 29. We all went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. We had some pizza and played some games. I had a really great weekend in which I did NOT turn 29 and I will most certainly NOT being turning 30 next year.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
You most certainly did NOT turn 29 on Friday or I certainly would have called you for your birthday. How about you turn 29 tomorrow or later this week and I'll call you then... Okay?
Oh shoot... I'm only a few months younger than you... you old lady. Very sad :C
That's too funny. I will be turning the big 2-8 next month, and I'm having a hard time with that. I'll officially be "late twenties" and a little too close to 30! Aaahh! I know how you feel. :)
You're young -- with 3 young children, still in your 20's -- just wait until you do turn 30 =) Those numbers that end in a 0 can be difficult since the years go by much too quickly -- just remember there are many much older than you! =)
It sounds like you had some fun celebrations for someone NOT celebrating a birthday. =D There are many worse things in life than being in your 30's, you know! {Having been there and done that a few years ago, I can safely vouch. ;)} I'm glad you had so much fun.
You're OLD (but not as old as me!) ;)
Ahhhh come on you did turn 29 and you should be pleased because you don't look a day over 25!
How come I can't be as clever as you? Love it!
Post a Comment