Friday, February 19, 2010

Orange, Ruffled Cuteness


Ah, Orange & Felt--Two of my FAVORITE things.

Please come. Admire. Softly touch the pretty ORANGE ruffles. But, please do not place your head or for heaven's sake your bottom on my pretty, ORANGE, ruffled, felt cuteness.

*want to make one of your own? i support that. find instructions here.*

10 comments:

Megan said...

Yet another lovely creation, Lisa. =) You are really going strong on that craft to-do list; good for you!

SuburbiaMom said...

Love it!

Erica said...

This is great!!

Marcie said...

I love it!! You are just so darn crafty, it makes me sick! Kidding, but really, you are amazing. It fits your personality so well, in my opinion. :)

The Halls said...

I love it. it is way cuter than I imagined. Miss you sooooo much.

Heather said...

So how about instead of me trying to figure out how in the heck to sew that... even with instructions, you just make one for me?!! Pretty please?!! lol!

I'll take Robins Egg Blue, Grey, Mustard or Chartreuse (or similar) green!

I know ;) I'm easy to please hahah!

But seriously, your the freaking woman... and save your pennies for those cowboy boots, we're gettin' some this year! And then we can wear them downtown in some cute cafe & people watch!

tolm2535 said...

I love it!!!!!!

Alanna said...

So Cute Lisa! And you wonder why they ask you to teach them classes????? Hello!!! Think about it!

AMANDA said...

I have seen and felt the pillow and I STILL adore it...I think i'm going to make one for my bed.... :)

JoAnn said...

Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails