This project took me two days to complete, but it was worth it. I am so pleased with the results.
I tried to follow the instructions from my earlier post, but was unable to reproduce her method. After several failed attempts at machine stitching these little guys, I went to my trusty fall back--hot glue. haha. Needle and thread doesn't go through hot glue that easily, so there is just a dab at the tip to keep the felt together while I stitched it by hand. Aren't they cute?! The girls love them too!
Which one is your favorite?











6 comments:
Pink felt with the green felt ird is my favorite! They turned out really cute! Miss you!
Cute!! My fav is the yellow one with the pink flower and blue button in the center.
You are a very busy person these days. My favorite is the light pink with brown flower. Your girls look cute in them
Thomas & Daniel both say 'Duck!' {meaning the yellow bird. =)} They're all so cute! If I had to pick, I'd favor the hearts or flowers.
Oooo, those are darling! I love the pink and brown one- but I'm partial to that color combo. I also love the bird ones! I love how they look great in long or short hair. I'll have to copy you and attempt to make these, when Carlie's hair gets longer.
I vote brown and pink flower. However, I am VERY impressed with the birds. They look very difficult. And they ARE obviously birds even though Dustin asked me why you decorated some with commas. I'm totally serious. Men!
PS very impressed with your quantity of posts flying up!!!
Post a Comment