Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cat vs. Dog, can you guess who’s the best?

This age old battle will be laid to rest.

a series of games will be your quest

Choose your side and put your skills to the test

Report to battle on the 29th of august

3:30-5pm

at the home of Emily Bennett

in celebration of her 4th birthday!!






We had a terrific party, complete with masks, cake in dog dishes, a new big-girl bike and even the Baha Men singing "Who let the dogs out?" while the children played musical chairs (with place mats shaped like fish and bones). My family LOVED being able to come for one of the girls' parties and to help out. I'm not used to having other people interrupt my creative process when I plan a party, but it made them so happy to contribute, so I tried something new and just let things go. Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.
Happy Birthday little, Em!




Oh, for those of you interested: after some intense competition the DOGS were victorious!
Woof, Woof!

7 comments:

MICHELLE said...

Happy Birthday Zip!
I loved coming to your party and making your cake and seeing you with all your new friends. You are lovely,kind,shy and very funny! I love you Emmy-Aunt Chelle

Jeanine said...

You are so creative -- what a cute cake and everything!

JoAnn said...

What a fun birthday party. Hope you had a wonderful day Emmy, we love you!

GGGGGOOOOOOOOO DDDDOOOOOGGGGGSSSS!

The Halls said...

Happy Birthday Little Emmy! I miss you and I am sad that I didn't get to be there for your fun party. You look like such a big girl. I am glad that yaya, nana and Chelle got to be there with you though, I bet that was fun:) Love you Em!!!

Alanna said...

Cake in Dog dishes? Get out! So cute! Where did you get the idea?
Oh, I'm so sad we weren't there...not that we were invited, I guess.
And I'm so proud of you for letting others help you out--even interrupting your creative process. I understand that this is very difficult for you. It looks like it turned out great!

Marcie said...

What a fun party and cute, cute ideas!! I love the whole cat vs. dog theme. I bet it was so fun having family come too. That's something we're still trying to get used to... but it's so nice!

Megan said...

Your parties are always to creative down to the last tiniest detail. It looks very fun! I'm glad you got to have family involved, too. I miss that!! Happy Birthday, Emmy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails