All they need are neon leggins, some awesome leg warmers and a sweatshirt gathered with a little tie like we used to wear. They are the cutest little retro girls I have ever seen!
i did braids last night. been a mom of all girls for 6 1/2 years and this was my first time to try this. i think i've figured out a few things for next time.
Meet the Doll Makers: Earl, the lone man. Technician by trade, Builder of computers, Dad to three. Lisa, ruler of the roost. Mother by trade, Seeker of sleep, Passion for Scrapbooking. Meet the Dolls: Annabelle, the button nose, avid storyteller, forgetter of nothing. Emily, the ornery one, fiercely independent, keeper of the sly eye and million-dollar smile. Molly, the wee one, true ruler of roost, possesses the ability to make grown people talk funny.
Earl & Lisa
Molly
Emmy
Annabelle
Watch Us Go
.........................................
SOME INSPIRATION FOR YA
.......................................
7 comments:
They look like they are enjoying their crimped hair. =) They both sport it well.
Oh, I remember when I wanted a crimpper for Christmas--and I got one too! Love it! Did you braid it? or crimp it?
All they need are neon leggins, some awesome leg warmers and a sweatshirt gathered with a little tie like we used to wear. They are the cutest little retro girls I have ever seen!
i did braids last night. been a mom of all girls for 6 1/2 years and this was my first time to try this. i think i've figured out a few things for next time.
Awww...pretty girls!! This is one of my favorite things to do with Lily....Your girls are so darn cute!! :)
Super cute!!!! Brooke would do rag curls with her girls and they turned out cute too.
Oh my goodness, how cute are they?! What a good mommy to do that with them! Can't wait til I can do stuff like that with Carlie.
Post a Comment