Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What happens in the Silence


Another one of those moments when you think,
"Where's the baby? It sure is quiet".

Of course she was being quiet because she was completely entertained opening up little individual baggies of separate holiday confetti. She wouldn't even even look at me when I called her name. She just kept her head down and grunted.

When she finally did look up, she didn't have a thing to say for herself!

Oh, Molly! What a mess. That'll teach me to hold onto things for 15 years that I haven't used in 10!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, Molly, you are such a toddler! I can just see Daniel doing that same thing. My question is: did you sweep it all into the garbage or did you sort through the tiny shapes so you could save them? {I would guess garbage.}

P.S. I thought it was so fitting that your card and Alanna's card both arrived today!

SuburbiaMom said...

Ha, ha--I love that she grunted and wouldn't look up at you--she knew she was doing something she wasn't supposed to do!

You could always keep the confetti mixed and just create those "Happy Everything" cards and decorations!! :)

Unknown said...

i picked up all the big handfuls i could get and threw them in the trash and then i vacuumed up the rest. i guess there's a party goin' on inside my hoover!

Marcie said...

Oh boy, what a little stinker! But a CUTE little stinker! She definitely had a guilty look on her face.

Alanna said...

Oh no! So did you pick it all up and separate it appropriately? Or is it finally thrown away?

Related Posts with Thumbnails